Half Price CACI facial & £100 off any course booked before 30th November 2018
The secret ‘non-surgical facelift’ facial that has Kim Kardashian, Sadie Frost, and Jennifer Lopez addicted (and it costs as little as £55)
- Kim Kardashian shared a snap as she got the ‘non-surgical face lift’ on instagram
- Caci facials are a red carpet secret and often replace fillers and Botox
- Uses electric currents to stimulate collagen production and is A list favourite
- CACI (Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument ) is a system that uses a seies of electrical pulses to stimulate the 32 muscles in your face. Think of it as a gym workout for your face.
- A facial that gives the anti-ageing effect of procedures such as Botox is so effective it’s now replacing jabs and fillers among A-listers.
- Nicknamed the ‘non-surgical facelift’, the CACI Facial treatment is a favourite among celebrities including Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez who even purchased a home machine as she loves the effects so much.
- And last year English actress, designer and producer Sadie Frost revealed it’s her age-defying beauty secret for looking fabulous at 50.
- The pain-free facial uses simultaneous LED light therapy combined with a micro-current to stimulate collagen production for an anti-ageing effect – at a fraction of the price of more invasive treatments.
- One 60 minute session of the’ Facial Treatment’ is £55, while a surgical Facelift could set you back as much as £10,000, and Botox and fillers start at around £250 per area.
How do CACI Facials work?
This clinically proven facial treatment has been working and improving for 25 years, it is a muscle lifting procedure that uses microcurrent technology to send out tiny electrical impulses helping to tone and soften facial expressions.
- It incorporates a number of other pioneering technologies to stimulate collagen production:
- Orbital Skin Resurfacing that delivers a controlled skin exfoliation to reveal healthy radiant skin.
- Ultrasonic Deep Cleansing that rids the skin of make-up residue, blemishes and impurities.
- CACI’s Wrinkle Comb targets deep lines and wrinkles to provide a non-invasive alternative to dermal fillers.
- The facials are infused with hyaluronic acid, collagen and rose water to provide skin with an extra boost of hydration for a plumper effect.
What sets CACI aside from other facials?
- While most facials are done by hand and work to maintain a healthy visage, this facial is aided by microcurrents which works to improve the skin texture.
- Caci microcurrent facials are widely considered the most cost effective alternative to fillers, and are perfect for ridding your skin of fine lines and wrinkles with immediate results that last for weeks.
- We have the latest version of this technology to deliver simultaneous microcurrent and high brilliance LED stimulation that tones the facial muscles at the same time as rejuvenating the skin.
- The results are dramatic, leaving the face with the most natural lift whilst rejuvenating the skin and boosting collagen production.
- You can target specific areas of the face. Our clients favourite treatment is the CACI Eye revive that uses anti-ageing serum filled CACI microcurrent rollers together with a deeply nourishing Hydro Eye Mask to lift hooded eye lids, reduce puffiness and dark circles and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area. It gives the whole eye area a boost and that fresh look.
Exclusive Introductory Offer
Try your first CACI facial for half price and receive £100 off any course booked before 30th November 2018
To claim this offer on this revolutionary treatment call the front of house team today
Use offer code CACI/50
Offer Ends 30th November 2018
This offer is also available to existing CACI clients